ISIC CHECK APPLICATION
ISIC CHECK application is designated for partners with brick and mortar stores. ISIC CHECK application is a technical solution for authentication of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, ALIVE cards and student status. The ISIC CHECK application is easy to download and install on a PC or tablet used in the establishment.
ISIC CHECK application can be supplemented by the card scanner that enhances the authentication efficiency. The scanner verifies chips incorporated in the cards
Verification of cards
ISIC CHECK application enable authenticating all types of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, ALIVE. For ISIC cards can also be student status verified.
The ISIC CHECK application is suitable for direct installation into a PC in shops without the need to interfere with the cash register system.
ISIC CHECK application has continuous access to real-time card authentication against the current card database.
ISIC CHECK application evaluates and display restrictions – reason for rejecting a discount.
Selection of discounts
ISIC CHECK application display a selection of discounts provided by the merchant.
ISIC CHECK application provides statistical data.
The scanner in both the ISIC CHECK and API applications ensures faster serving of the customer.
ISIC CHECK application is provided free of charge.
COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cooperation agreement conclusion.
- Completion of information form – completing marketing details for the cooperation agreement.
- Publication of GTS ALIVE promotional materials, including placement of logo and card visualization in places where cooperation or information about ISIC CHECK are promoted.
- ISIC CHECK application require an internet connection.
- We recommend downloading the ISIC CHECK application on computers with Windows 7 or later installed.
- Updating the ISIC CHECK application is automatic and runs in the background of the application.
The scanner requires support of Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, Win Server 2008+ a Win Embedded 7+
The scanner scans contactless chips with support of Mifare Classic, Ultralight, DESFIRE and EM4102 standards
Maximum reach of scanning is 80 mm for EM-Marine chips and 40 mm for Mifare chips.
Scanner is compact, having the size of 120 mm x 86 mm x 42 mm
The ISIC CHECK application also enables authenticating non-chip cards even by manual authentication without using the scanner
Connecting to a computer via USB requires an Internet connection
Selected partners using API ISIC CHECK